Medical Voice Recognition
MedVox Voice Recognition and Structured Reporting
• Premium Voice Recognition – Radiology Voice Module
• Advanced Structured Reporting with the Report Generator
• Intelligent templates adjust report content based on dictated findings
• Ensure ICD-10 and PQRS compliance
MedVox Medical Voice Recognition
MedVox offers the finest medical voice recognition with numerous modules available including:
- Advanced Radiology module
- Medical specialty modules
- Surgical specialty modules
- Urgent care module
MedVox Radiology Report Generator
Intelligent templates adjust report content based on dictated findings. Generate reports with:
- Auto-fill study type
- Auto-fill study technique
- Auto-fill comparison studies
- Auto-fill clinical history
- Autofill Impression
Easy Generation of Radiology Reports:
- Just dictate findings
- Click the Auto-Generate icon or say “generate report"
- The Report Generator does the rest
MedVox announces the Report Generator – the next generation of voice recognition-driven medical reporting technology
MedVox announces release of the patented Report Generator system, a revolution in medical reporting.…
MedVox announces integration of Voice Recognition and Structured Reporting with the OnePacs PACS/RIS/Teleradiology system – Chicago
At RSNA 2015, OnePacs is announcing OnePacs integration of the patented MedVox Report…
MedVox Voice Recognition deployed at the California State Department of Health’s COVID-19 Specialty Hospital.
In conjunction with the California State Department of Health utilizing the OnePacs PACS/RIS-reporting…
MedVox Voice Recognition, version 3.0, preview is available.
MedVox has announced the availability of version 3.0 of its Cloud-based medical Voice…
MedVox announces the release of the Report Generator Content and Template Manager version 2.8.
MedVox has released version 2.8 of the Report Generator Content and Template Manager,…